1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to afterdawn

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by shahbaz26, Oct 30, 2004.

1. shahbaz26

shahbaz26 Member

hello all, i just got a xbox today and i have been online looking for a mod chip, i think i have found one but i do not know what i am looking for? My ? is the chip i found is the new (they say but i dont know)
    Xecuter3 at http://www.xbox-modchips.com/xecuter-3.htm
    first off is this a good chip and what would i need next to get me to the point of playing backup games, i have a dvd burner 8x an a good great cpu, what else would i need to join the rankings of you gamming gods!
    help!

2. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

The chip is very good.But u will have to get a new big hdd.If u get a 160GB one you will be able to burn bout 40-50 games on it.after u get the new hdd plug it ion and then get slayers autoinstaller 2.6 and create partitions and flash bios or flash first and then create partitions and after that install evox and xbmc and apps.You might not like the look of the menu list so u might wanna change it like i did.After u do that u will be able to burn games and emulate ps1,neo geo,N64,GBA,MAME ans SNES games

3. shahbaz26

shahbaz26 Member

thank you for the reply, but i dont wont to spent the mony to get the bigger HD...so is there just a mod chip i could get that would help me play my back up gamed on the HD that came with the game.

4. BR7

BR7 Regular member

The stock HDD is only 8-10 GB, so you might be only able to put maybe 2 or 3 games on there (depending on their size, of course). Basicly all mod chips do the same, X3 is the newest, but I'm holding out until the get the cool buttons or the LCD display to ship with the chip.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]---------------------------
    \¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\
    ---------------------------[/small]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  5. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

you heard him!
    I hate it when they put you as a newbie when your an expert.
    BR7 has many xbox hacking skills.I like it

[bold]
    \¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\
    [/bold]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004