1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to all of this, and stuck

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DA002, Nov 11, 2004.

1. DA002

DA002 Guest

Hey guys, ur prob tired of newbies askin questions but, I have NO clue how to burn my ps2 games or back em up or play them in my ps2 nor do i know what version ihave. Im tottaly new and unaware, i tried reading the " huge FAQ " section but didnt rly help me

help if u can.
    thanks

2. Stuman

Stuman Member

Never actually done it myself yet but from reading the forums I can tell you this,

DVDdecryptor to back up your games. (check in back-up forum for more details)
    Your PS2 will have to be modded in some way to play these discs.
    Swap discs are a non-hardware option that will require a slide tool ( to open your drive without the ps2 recognising),
    or a chip which will invalidate your warranty and probably require soldering.

Each way has its own pro's and cons. Read about all and decide whats best suited to you. All information can be easily found in the forums. Try a search or just browse.

Good luck

Stu

3. Stuman

Stuman Member

Sorry, the swap discs wopuld work with a flip top mod also, would be better if you used back-ups more.