1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Burning/Backing up PS2 games

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by scott6169, Apr 3, 2005.

1. scott6169

scott6169 Member

Can someone please help me get started with backing up my PS2 games? I just got a fliptop and swap magic boot disk. I have a standard DVD burner with Roxio on my Dell Laptop. I need to know the best way to burn my games. I would really appreciate anyones help. I just want to do it right so I am not wasting disks trying to get it right. I am very new to this so if someone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Doulley

Doulley Guest

dont use roxio roxio is great but not for dvds i use dvd decrypter and it works great i don't have a laptop but im sure its the same first u put game in put iso mode in read then when its done write that file its easyly made like 15 backups for me cant go wrong.

3. hursty

hursty Active member

be careful with what app' you use when roxio is installed

roxio tends to screw up other software you could have installed

my advice is to get rid of roxio and use something else
    and use the roxio zapper to fully remove this awful peice of app'

sorry doulley,but depending on what type of roxio app you are using(they are not all bad,but nevertheless...i think it is s**t

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Hey scott.... the others are right. You should try not to use roxio. DVD Decrypter is a excellent program and it's free. Simple to use, too. Good luck.