1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to this place, please advise!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by joek71, Jan 18, 2003.

1. joek71

joek71 Guest

Hello Guys,

I am new to this place, Please help, I am trying to back up one of my PS2 games 'Gran Theft Auto' it has a Over Burn, how do I copy using ClonCd, what are the setting that I use in CloneCD? It uses a DVD Rom format that what it says in the back of the game.

Please Help out,Thanks in advance.
    Joe

2. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

Are you trying to copy it to a cd? I don't think you can copy dvd's with clonecd. You will need different software and of course a dvd burner. There are ways of ripping it to cd but that's a whole different subject.

3. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Bluebus is correct, CloneCD cannot do DVD's (yet). You would have to ripp it.

4. joek71

joek71 Guest

what if it is not a DVD format, and it has a OverBurn then how do I copy it? and how can I rip it if it is a DVD?

Thanks in advance

5. Oner

What is the size of the CD-R that you are using. If you use 80 minute, 700 meg discs you should have no problems.

6. joek71

joek71 Guest

What if there is a over burn on a CD-R cd? How do I go around it. What I am saying is there a site where it shows how to over come any lock that there is out there?

Thanks,
    Joe

7. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

8. Oner

If a CD-R is overburned you can just burn it to another CD-R of the same size. Example:

1) put the CD-R in your PC
    2) open up "My Computer" (if you use Windowz)
    3) right click the drive with the CD-R
    4) select properties
    5) look for the capacity of the disc

Once you have that then you will know what size CD-R you will have to buy in order to make it fit (unless its overburned on a 650 meg disc, then you can use another 650 meg or higher capacity disc). Before I go on, do what I said above, then I can tell you exactly what is wrong and how to fix it. Or just buy a 99 minute CD-R and then copy it (if your hardware supports Overburning **very imprtant**)