1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New update delayed!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by peluynati, Dec 6, 2011.

1. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

people are reporting that the new update has been delayed, wonder what all that is about? Maybe they are going to try and reflash the drives again?

2. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

I highly doubt it's that mate. They don't prepare a large scale rollout like this then at the last minute say "I know, we'll reflash drives again!". It's probably just a last minute glitch.

3. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

i dont think it will be a reflash either, just throwing something out to get started, i almost feel its something that they are trying to do to slow the mod-scene down though.

4. Co45

Co45 Regular member

From Xbox support -
    "We apologize for the delay in launching the new Xbox 360 dashboard. We're working through some deployment issues and within a few hours the first customers will begin to receive the update. Because customers in this first phase are not selected based on geography, we can't specify which individual consoles will receive the update first. We share our customers? excitement for the new dash and will provide an update as soon as possible."

Last edited: Dec 6, 2011