1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New user and it says I have no credits????

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by shaunjn, Sep 12, 2007.

1. shaunjn

shaunjn Member

I think (I know) I made a huge mistake. Have been using Azureus for 3 weeks - all was good until I decided to delete all my .avi files to clean up my Mac. I was not thinking how it would affect all the people seeding and trying to get my files.

Since then, Azureus says I have no credits and my downloads are stalled - says I have to seed and wait....

What can I do to undo my error? I burned my .avi files and have been dumping them back into the Azureus download folder...

Please does anyone have any suggestions??????

SJ

2. jeffw224

jeffw224 Regular member

If the downloaded file is intact and you have, or can get, the .torrent file you should be able to seed these again.

See, Seed an Existing File

3. shaunjn

shaunjn Member

I tried this but these are .avi files and when I try yo re-add them to be seeded, they are deselected and grayed out?

4. jeffw224

jeffw224 Regular member

The fact that they are .avi files should not matter. I have done this with .avi files.

Do you have the .torrent file that was originally downloaded in order to get these files?