1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New user - help needed

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by blaaboy, Mar 15, 2005.

1. blaaboy

blaaboy Member

I was backing up a movie lately using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink when I encountered a problem which I am hoping someone can help me with.After using DVD Decrypter and shrinking the movie I hit the back up button.On my SELECT BACKUP TARGET I select ISO Image File and Burn with Decrypter and on SELECT TARGET IMAGE FILE Ihave C:\VIDEO_DVD.ISO.When I hit the ok button I get this message.
    Dvd Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue.There is not enough space on your target drive.The system cannot find the path specified.
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. crozzman

crozzman Regular member

Did you change your settings in DVD Shrink and disable burning with Nero? Try this link for possible faults. This will let you know what some good settings are for your ISO burns.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/131429

You might also want to make sure you have enough free space on your HD to do this.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  3. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

If you are going to use decrypter and then shrink, you may have better rusults if you use file mode instead of iso. Once you set it up in shrink the way you want [bold]then[/bold] create an iso for decrypter to burn.