1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Xbox 360 Info- PLease Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Tsmith108, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Tsmith108

Tsmith108 Member

I'm buying a new 360 tomorow, a core, because I already have all the premium stuff, what are the chances that I get a hitachi drive? And not the unflashable ben q or anything. Also, if I do get an unflashable drive, can I take the hitachi drive out of my broken 360, (The Graphics Card is Busted) and put it in the new one? Thanks Guys

2. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I would suggest, opening the console and see what drive you got, then once you found out,if it isn't a Hitachi, take it back into the store return it and say it was DOA, and buy from a diffrent store until you get the Hitachi

3. Sandwich1

Sandwich1 Guest

You don't need to open the console to determine which drive you've got. ..Just use these pics to determine which one you have by looking at the tray...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2007
  4. Tsmith108

Tsmith108 Member

Yea ,I think he meant open it out of the box and see the drive. I'm going to buy it soon, I'll let you guys know what happens when I get it

5. Sandwich1

Sandwich1 Guest

Nah mate, he said open the console. .....Quite a suicidal thing to do with a 360 still under warrenty.

6. Tsmith108

Tsmith108 Member

Great News, It's a hitachi. I'm so excited

(Doesn't that sound like I just had a baby?)

7. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

No, I meant open the box, and look at the tray of the drive. I will try to be more specific next time.

Congrads on your Baby Hitachi

8. Tsmith108

Tsmith108 Member

Well, I just got my x360 usb back today, so, the flashing will take place tomorow after work, I'll let you guys know how it goes.