1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW XBOX DATABASE

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by jmanbig, Feb 24, 2007.

1. jmanbig

jmanbig Member

Hi i am putting together the biggest xbox database it will be the only one of its kind it will have info on

softmods
    hardmods
    all tuts from xbox-scene
    even a hd database so you can find out what hd's you can put in your xbox
    plus any other info i can get

the resion im posting this is so anybody that would like to add something to the database can
    i need tuts, pics, software for xbox, software for pc
    and any thing that you think will be helpful

please feel free to tell me what you think of the idear

thanks for looking

the final database will be downloadable from http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no advertising unless you paid for it & edit that link out of your sig as per forum rules. post edited
    1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.
    3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Have a lot of fun stealing guides from xbox-scene. I posted a link to this in my good friend Xantium's inbox as soon as I saw it.

All copyright of the respective owners (it's what the c 2004-2007 bit means on the bottom of a web page)
    Don't be foolish.. The penalties for copyright theft can be very severe. Pretty much every site will take exception to having their guides/information stolen.....

Why duplicate what others have already done? Afterdawn has probably the third largest repository of xbox know-how on the internet (after xbox-scene and the contents of my brain..heheheh)

Get on with hacking the 360 instead of looking for glory on the back of other peoples hard work.

ddp:: can you drop the removed addy in my inbox (if you still have it) so we can keep an eye on the contents of said site. I have a feeling some guides will be taken from AD too.
    I think this can be closed now.. ??

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2007
  4. jmanbig

jmanbig Member

i was told that i can use others guides and tuts as long as i do not charge for it and i am not i am just putting all the info in one place to make it easier for people

5. jmanbig

jmanbig Member

and as for the ads i did not know this sorry for the mistake

6. janrocks

janrocks Guest

It's OK.. just remember to ask permission of the owners of any guides before putting them up on your site. I do actually think it's a good plan, collecting everything in one place for posterity (try finding any good ps1 guides now) just please make double sure you aren't going to get hit by any threats of legal action. It can be a bit of a minefield.

A good person to contact is Xantium at xbox-scene. He deals with permissions and the like..

If you want to use the eeprom reader guide that is here on AD I can probably get you permission from unicron.. He was looking for places to post it. ;)

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

good thing i didn't close this thread