1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by deb5877, Nov 20, 2003.

1. deb5877

deb5877 Member

I am trying to understand something. I have a premodded xbox with all the correct settings and that pdx loader or whatever it is called. I have had this since march and have not had any problems copying games on to the hdd. Lately, with true crime and now with tony hawks underground, I cannot even play the game on the xbox, let alone copy them. When I insert it in the xbox, I see funny lines and a little sound and then my tv screen goes blue, but the xbox is still on but is acting like it is shut off. Do these games have some kind of block where they cannot be played or copied into premodded xbox units? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. djoner

djoner Guest

i play both of those gaems on the regualr with my modded shit

3. Billyfett

Billyfett Regular member

What! That post makes no sense. Anywho, What version of Loader do you have. Also, can you FTP your XBOX to your pc? If you can you can use craxtion or patcher to patch the .xbe so the will work.

4. deb5877

deb5877 Member

I don't know what version the pd loader or whatever it is called. I have been trying and trying and trying to connect the pc to xbox and cannot. It keeps saying connection failed, no route to host.

5. deb5877

deb5877 Member

I don't know what version the pd loader or whatever it is called. I have been trying and trying and trying to connect the pc to xbox and cannot. It keeps saying connection failed, no route to host.