1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by phoenixMM, Dec 31, 2004.

1. phoenixMM

phoenixMM Member

Hi all,
    i am new to this site. i have had a look at a few topics to see about DVD ripping. what i want to know is that i got DVD X COPY 1.5.2 with full install and crack. after i install it how do i use it to rip another DVD? and if the software does not work does anyone know any site were i can get the a vision from.

2. eric545

eric545 Regular member

3. phoenixMM

phoenixMM Member

how do i go about taking the DVD and putting it onto CD-R? i dont have DVD Burner. so i wanted to just take the movie and put it on to CD-R. please help

4. Maddux31

Maddux31 Guest

go here --> http://www.divx.com/divx/drdivx/

Below is a preview of what is on the link, Good luck:

Dr. DivX™ Encoding Application 1.0.6

Dr. DivX™ is an all-in-one video creation package that lets you create DivX® video from any source right on your computer in just 3 easy steps. Dr. DivX comes bundled with the DivX Pro™ codec - a US $19.99 value and the highest-performance video codec in the world - so you can enjoy all its advanced encoding features. At this time, Dr. DivX is available in an English language version only.
    Turn Any File into DivX Video

* Back up DVDs*: Compress a full movie to fit onto one CD-R
    * Capture television programs: Archive all your favorite episodes
    * Convert digital video camera footage to DivX video with 25:1 savings: Share home movies with family and friends

*Please note that if your intention is to play your creation on a stand alone dvd player it *MUST* state that it plays *DivX* or else you will have to watch it on your computer.
    This one does it all for 70.00 bucks --> http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=312093&pfp=BROWSE

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2005
  5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

phoenixMM,

How about you read the forum rules. So next time you won't be so quick to mention your using cracked software.