1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New2this

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by chazbmwUS, May 9, 2003.

1. chazbmwUS

chazbmwUS Guest

I have ripped the movie Paid in Full(6.2G)
    I then tried to use DVDshrink to re-author and re encode the movie to fit on a 4.7G
    disk. How do you do this? Is there a tutorial?..Can I shrink then use DVDdecrypter to write? Could I use Nero?..if so how? I know I'm asking alot,but I wouldn't really appreciate the Help.

Thanks

P.s. If you don't have anything positive to say,please pass this by.

2. WalterPK

WalterPK Member

Hello, u sound fairly new to this so i'm going to suggest what i found to be the best walk through site for making DVD back ups ( and fitting them onto either two discs or just the one. Hope it helps u

http://www.geocities.com/daseamonkey420

3. chowder

chowder Member

I'm pretty new also, but I found the best combination for me is to (1) decrypt using DVDDecrypter, (2) use DVDShrink, and (3) burn with Nero.

DVDShrink is easy to use and does a good job. I found a good tutorial for it on www.doom9.org. Go to that website and click on guides, then click on dvd/minidvd, then click on dvd backup guide, then click on dvdshrink. That tutorial is for getting just the movie. If you want to get the menu and extras, there is a link at the bottom called "keep everything on the dvd."

4. MikeBUK

MikeBUK Guest

You don't need to use decrypter since DVD shrink 'is' a decrypter. Just use DVD Shrink for the whole movie (why do you need a tutorial - it's so easy to use!). When all the files are downloaded to your PC then use Nero to burn. Simple.

5. chazbmwUS

chazbmwUS Guest

Thanks guys.
    I'll give Dvd Shrink a try and let you know how it went.

Thanks

6. 72morgan

72morgan Regular member