1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newb Questions

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by logic87, Feb 17, 2007.

1. logic87

logic87 Member

Ok im not a total noob at this kind of stuff but im going to put this as simply as i can so i can get a quick answer. I know i should read and search the forums but i really just want a quick answer.

I have a Ps3 and basically i want to know how to burn a (god i hate to say this) a downloaded movie to a dvd and get it to play. Also if it has like 2 parts how do i combine them?

I know these are total newb questions but i really would appreciate anyone who can help me :).

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Nero Vision in Nero 7 converts most AVI files and should allow you to combine and burn your files. The wizard style interface will lead you through. If you don't own it, use the trial.

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

4. logic87

logic87 Member

Holy crap that was quick i love afterdawn! Thank you both so very much you gave me the exact answer i wanted!!!!!!!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

You're welcome. Gwendolin is a nero legend in these parts, so you can take her word on the guides. Alkohol writes some of the best, and I'm sure Gwen's short guide is worth a look.