1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie: Adding Menus

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Aceroc, Sep 12, 2003.

1. Aceroc

Aceroc Guest

First off i'd like to say thanks to all the people who gave me advice on burning DVDs this website really helps the newbies. Second i just got my pioneer 106d drive the other day and couldn't wait to burn a backup so i tried DVDXCOPY Express and what a bunch of crap! Said it burned it successfully and it didn't. Anyways i used DVD Decrypter,DVD2ONE,NERO way and the movie was awsome. Although i didn't have any other extra stuff , just the movie but as far as i could tell ,i couldn't see no difference. Now that i know this way works now i'm trying to add the menu and maybe some other stuff. I burned a backup of Just Married last night and the DVD says it only used 3.12GIGS so i would like to add the menu first and if theres more room maybe some extra stuff if i come across a DVD that only takes up that much room or similar. Does anyone know of a Guide or program that will teach me how to add them and what i need to do to burn them with the movie?

PS. To all the newbies out there, listen to the veterans " especially Oriphus =) " cause they know thier stuff and thier methods work.

2. Discmania

Discmania Active member

DVD shrink will back up the entire disc to one DVD-R (including menu and extras) or you can edit out what you want. Don't forget though that the more you leave in the more the files are compressed so there's a compromise with quality.

3. koola

koola Guest

DVD Shrink is good, but CloneDVD is better! If you use CloneDVD, you need AnyDVD to decrypt the DVD.

4. drew888

drew888 Member

does anyone know a program for mac that can do that ?

5. DVDPlanet

DVDPlanet Guest

you can delete all unwanted VOB files and then use DVD2ONE in FULL MODE, this way you'll get the movie with the original MENUS...no need to re-create a new menu when there's already one for you to use....