1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Help on Liteon 5005

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by huricane, Dec 9, 2004.

1. huricane

huricane Member

Due to recomendations I've read here I purchased a Liteon 5005. Lots of questions yet to come, but the current bug with me is getting the auto chapter insertion to work. After going through the SETUP menu and setting the insertions to every 5 and once again to 10 minutes the recorded disc only show the start. I've tried on DVD + and - RW disc with the same results. What am I doing wrong?

2. Drwilli

Drwilli Member

I have the exact same problem with my 5005 that I just purchased. Has anyone figured this out yet ?

3. Drwilli

Drwilli Member

Something I found out about Chapter Marks after calling Liteon. Thumbnails do not appear with chapter marks. You can skip ahead to the next mark using your remote but you will not see thumbnails for chapter marks. This is not explained clearly in the Users Guide.

4. huricane

huricane Member

Now The question is just how does one go about inserting those chapter marks in the front end menu. Is there some sort of computer run software that will do this on a DVD created on the 5005? You note that the Thumnail title that the 5005 does create you can edit the title.