1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie here on downgrading plss help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by hard24get, Mar 25, 2007.

1. hard24get

hard24get Member

plsss be gentle im really new to this downgrading thingy. and im sory for my english.

ok here it goes...

i recently bought a psp value pack. comes w/ those accessories and a 1gb memory card. no original UMD game because it's already a 2.71SE-C and the memory card have 5 psp games on it. after playing those 5 games all over again i got tired of playing the same game again and again. so i search the net for some place to download some psp games. but no luck finding free psp games. after searching some more i always see a lot of topics about downgrading and those new firmware.

my question is:

is the version of my psp is already old?. whats the latest custom firmware?
    im planing on upgrading to 3.03OE-C, but i really don't know how to do it. i know there are lots of tutorials here but i really cant understand some of the words they are talking. like those XMB, recovery and other psp(words) cause i haven't explored the recovery of my psp because im scared to brick my psp.
    can anyone plss post here a simple step by step instruction on how to make my 2.71SE-C to 3.03OE-C or 3.10OE-A or the latest.(plss make it easy for me pls)
    i tried opening my memory stick on my psp via (PC-usb-PSP). when i open the PSP folder i can only see the GAME folder and another folder(i forgot whats the name but i think this is were the games are saved), when i open the GAME folder i saw my game's ISO and CSO.
    i thought if i open the PSP folder i will see many folders like PHOTO, VIDEO, and other default folder stuffs. but why cant i see those folders? no GAME150 folders and ISO folders. thats why i cant even put some pictures and musics because i dont see their folders.
    is it ok if i copy the ISO,CSO of my games to my PC and put it to other memory card?
    im planning to buy a new memory card. which one is better "1GB MemoryStick PRO Duo High Speed" or a "2GB MemoryStick PRO Duo(not high speed)" wich one do u think is better?

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

There is no way to make it easy you simply have to use GOOGLE And search up the words you don't understand. And besides, the 3.03 OE-C and 3.10 OE-A easy installers are right at the top of this forum section if you look just a bit harder.