1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie-need help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by saintpira, Jan 16, 2008.

1. saintpira

saintpira Member

Right,
    I'm new to this. Just downloaded some ISO files for my psp. I have ver. 3.80 so can anyone direct me to anything like fastloader/umd emulator that is compatible with 3.80 or something like Devhook that is compatible with 3.80.

Cheers

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

there is no devhook for 3.80. you have to use custom firmware.

and the only way to get custom firmware on 3.51+ is with pandora's battery and universal unbricker v3 memory stick.

3. saintpira

saintpira Member

right thanks...no fastloader type thing either then?

4. dcity

dcity Member

ah, your using oficial firmware. you are going to have to use the pandora's battery, that is the only way to downgrade from your firmware to 1.50 at the moment.

http://www.accessthat.com/index.php...2YnVsbGV0aW4vc2hvd3RocmVhZC5waHA/dD03NTY1NA==

here is a link to a guide on how to set up and use the pandoras battery, but you will first need a spare battery and a spare memory card. sorry i had to use accessthat.com, becouse i'm using the computers at college, but they have blocked most of the interesting sites :( so i have to use proxy

5. saintpira

saintpira Member

no problem

6. varnull

varnull Guest