1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEWBIE NEEDS HELP BAAAAD!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Kjarboe, Jan 5, 2003.

1. Kjarboe

Kjarboe Member

Since I just found my burner only burns DVD+RW and i have none I decided to try to burn a PS1 game.
    Well i burned resident evil 2 and megaman 8. Have the v5 no solder modchip from modchip.com. Burned them both in nero 5.5 using the "cd-copy" option from the copy wizard. (that way should work right?) The cds burned fine no error messages at 12x. Followed the AR2 instructions...swaped the game out and neither will do anything. HELP!!!!!!!!! do i have a bad modchip? The ps2 works fine and i personally installed the chip with no problems. If someone could tell me if i am doing something wrong that would be just fantastic._X_X_X_X_X_[small]Kj[/small]

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

You want to copy a PS1 Cd game...
    Are you using Nero 5.5.9.17 or higher ?

I allways use CLoneCd 4 for copying CD games (PS1 games are cd games).

I guess the booting for PS1 is different from booting PS2 games (look at the PSone instructions part):
    http://www.modchip.com/ps2/ps2pnpmoddir.htm

Good luck ..

3. Kjarboe

Kjarboe Member

I followed that step by step several times but the lights on my ps2 do not change those colors......i have never seen an orange light on a ps2...mine are blue and green and then red when its off.