1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie needs help burning dvd's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bluv69k, Mar 1, 2004.

1. bluv69k

bluv69k Member

Easy fella, nobody is trying to insult you. I was trying to be humourus. You did notice me thanking people for their help right?

2. viper6699

viper6699 Guest

reason people will get a bit touchy bluv is due to the fact that this forum is constantly being monitored for signs of illegal piracy going on/being encouraged. if proof was ever got then the site would be closed down. As you have found out for yourself there is some great guys on here who have saved both you and i a great deal of time and stress sorting out what to them are very basic problems but to us major league hassles. guys like uncle pete there (who offer thier help for free by the way) just dont wanna see this site closed down.........nor do i dude......i'd be hanging from a tree by now if it weren't for the guys around these here parts.

congrats on your first success and welcome to the fold!!!!

3. bluv69k

bluv69k Member

ok, I see now. Another question though. I have an nec nd 1300a dvd rw. I use nero 6 and dvd shrink. This is a 4x rw and dvd shrink is only writing at 2x. Any suggetions? using 4x media

Last edited: Mar 11, 2004