1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie needs Swap Magic help

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by vancei, Jan 26, 2005.

1. vancei

vancei Member

ok, here is the deal. I have tried to get my dvd-r backups to load with swap magic 3.3 dvd. I insert the SM dvd disc and reset my ps2. when it says load game I use the slide tool to open the tray and insert my back up. pust it closed and hit x. then it says invalied ps2 disc. what am i doing wrong. I have burned at the low speeds and everything. Any ideas? I am sorry for asking this as I know this is old info for most but and help would be appreicated!

2. epepper9

epepper9 Regular member

I use tdk dvd-rs and they work well, go to http://www.swapmagicfix.com for games that need cd loader and how to use it.

and after you push the tray back in, make sure you use the slide card to lock the tray back in, this is explained in the instructions.

3. vancei

vancei Member

thanks for the tips. It turns out that I was not following all the directions.

Thanks Again!

4. mooogle

mooogle Member

yes ive recently got my copy of swap magic 3.3 and have had the 'invalid PS2 disc' error, except i have the new pstwo version... any help

5. Riyaz

Riyaz Guest

vancei what did you do wrong because the same thing is up with mine