1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie question....please don't get upset at this one

Discussion in 'PS2' started by 32Degreez, Dec 25, 2003.

1. 32Degreez

32Degreez Member

ok! I have looked everywhere and have'nt found the answer.....
    I know the procedure for backing up games except for ONE problem. this will seem trivial to a LOT of you but here it goes.
    I have backed up a dvd game with dvd decryptor and need to burn it to a dvd with Nero.....now DO I BURN IT USING THE DVD ISO? or the dvd video?
    now from now on I will NOT backup my games to my hard drive, I will make an exact copy with my veritas software so I will not need to use any other software. but I have thug and TA vice city in my hard drive as an iso file so I need those burned.

nero->dvd iso OR
    nero-> dvd video

and to all the senior members.....stop laughing! lol

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

If you have Nero 6.3 the one off of here in the software section you can use Nero Express and do a Exact Copy.This will be alot easier than what you are trying to do.

3. 32Degreez

32Degreez Member

ok you didn't understand the question AT ALL!
    I already have the games backed up as ISO files. Do I burn them with nero using dvd iso, or dvd video????
    I am duplicating the discs from now on BUT I have 2 games ALREADY backed up as iso files.
    Do I start nero with DVD ISO or DVD VIDEO?

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

open nero close wizard/complation window.from file(top left) select open (new window opens)use dropdown menu and go to were you saved the iso select it then click open continue through nero till you get to burn

5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Alright did you actually use the Nero I just suggested if you didn't then you should go get it the one I just told you to get.It has a option on Nero Express at the very bottom that says open saved project just go there and open up the ISO file you just made and then burn it simple as that.