1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie seeks to add own files to Hiren's Boot CD

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Grongle, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Grongle

Grongle Member

Sorry for the simplicity of this one, guys. I have UltraISO and I know how to open Hiren's Boot CD ISO and look at the files.

But I still don't know exactly where to insert my own programs and data files.

What I want to do is to take the Hiren's ISO, which is quite small, and to still use it as a bootable CD. But I don't want to waste all that extra space on the CD, so I'm hoping to add my own programs as well, plus I'd like to add some of my data files. You know, to fill up the CD and make it extra handy.

So, once I'm looking at the opened Hiren's ISO file (using Ultra ISO), and I have all my own stuff ready, exactly where do I go from there? Is there a category or a special location?

Thanks lots.

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Have you tried looking on Hiren's website ?

3. Grongle

Grongle Member

Yes, I went there first. I think my question is too simple for them. I know it's a very easy answer, but it's one of those things that are absurdly easy once you know how.

Hiren simply told me to use Ultra ISO, which I had already said I was using. So then I figured it was basic CD know-how, and came here.

That's okay. I'll go over to the Ultra ISO people and ask them. I know sometimes these level-zero questions are the most perplexing for folks to answer. Thanks anyway.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  4. flowrent

flowrent Regular member

Also about Hiren's Boot CD...I have version 9.0 and when trying to launch any program it gives me this error " Your program caused a divide overflow error" .Same disk works perfect on other pc's . What can i do ?