1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie with question regarding CD Stomper labeling kit...

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by raven321, Sep 4, 2004.

1. raven321

raven321 Guest

Hello everyone...hoping someone can help me...I've never had a problem with this system before, now all of a sudden I can't load my own image or a background image to print onto a cd. Can anyone help? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

We need more information. It's really vague...

Are you having a problem with a program? Or is it you can't print the picture?

3. raven321

raven321 Guest

Well, this is the problem...see, I think it's the program but could be wrong. I was always able to transfer my own pics onto the cd label, and now I can't, nor can I get one of the background images that already comes with the program to transfer onto the label. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, etc. I was able to do something yesterday by fooling around with it, but still, I'm not getting it to do what I want the easy way. Thanks.

4. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Try doing a clean install. (Uninstall, restart, Install, restart)

If you've done a reinstall and you still have the same problem it might not be the program.

5. raven321

raven321 Guest

Thanks for the info...I will try again. If you don't think it's the program, what else could it be then?

6. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Well, it could be an infinite number of problems depend on what you did recently, or a silly mistake =P