1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by tipst3r80, Mar 7, 2007.

1. tipst3r80

tipst3r80 Member

hey guys, i bricked my psp but i already returned it to the dealer and they gave me a new one...i bricked my psp because of some wrong info about my mobo, now i have a 2.71 version and a mobo with 1C6001 on one side and no code on the other..and i'm getting really confused by reading so many threads, can anyone help me on how i can maximize my psp? i read that i need to downgrade it to 1.5 then upgrade it to 3.03OE or somthin...can u give me a step by step procedure..and links too..thank you very much..just making sure this time :)

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

do what they say. downgrade to 1.5 using a 2.71 downgrader, then upgrade to 3.03 oe-c. there are loads of links, just google it

3. tipst3r80

tipst3r80 Member

ok man, tnx..but is my psp safe for the downgrades? this is not ta-82 anymore is it?

4. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

if u follow instructions CORRECTLY, ur psp will not brick. there no completely 200% gurantee, and i stress that because ANYTHING messing with ur flash is dangerious. but i repeat that if u follow instrcutions correctly, u should be fine