1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbies, do NOT upgrade to 3.51/2

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by MOREL119, Jul 24, 2007.

1. MOREL119

MOREL119 Member

To all of you who have psp and don't really understand the basics, don't be stupid and upgrade to 3.51/2 (sony's official updates). If you will, than you won't be able to play cso and iso games and you'll be stuck and start the tears.

So here is te warning, do NOT update to 3.51/2 (for the moment you can't downgrade those firmwares). I just felt like clear this subject up.

2. FW330

FW330 Guest

if any one is going to update just update to custom firmwaress
    not official sony updates

3. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

well this is quite a random thread, noobs should be left to their own devices... if they screw up its their fault... it shouldnt be down to us to help em out if they screw up on purpose knowing full well that their is a downgrader for 3.50 and below except 3.11 as with the stuck firmware

but yeh i agree with you in that respect that we should convince them not to upgrade to 3.51/3.52... that way they cant complain

4. gamegeek

gamegeek Member

hi guys im stuck on 3.4 beacause i bought a 4gb memory card before i had 2.71 is there gonna be a downgrader for 3.40.some ppl say update 3.50 but i cant find the file cuz 3.51 is on the sony offical website.but on qj net theres north america and japenese will these 3.50 fimware work on my psp

5. gamegeek

gamegeek Member

hi guys im stuck on 3.4 beacause i bought a 4gb memory card before i had 2.71 is there gonna be a downgrader for 3.40.some ppl say update 3.50 but i cant find the file cuz 3.51 is on the sony offical website.but on qj net theres north america and japenese will these 3.50 fimware work on my psp

6. gamegeek

gamegeek Member

7. gamegeek

gamegeek Member

and guys if u can find a link for 3.50 firmware please post thanks ppl

8. gamegeek

gamegeek Member

9. rubenalex

rubenalex Regular member

one word and 3 symbols:

LOL!!!

10. Greed0

Greed0 Member

took the words right out of my mouth. lol