1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NewsGroup need some help quick question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sergee858, Oct 23, 2007.

1. sergee858

sergee858 Member

this probably isn't the place to post this. Ok so im on newsgroups now and I have newsbin and newsleacher and Ive figured out how to search for games I subscribed and downloaded headers but im seriously totally lost on like what to do next and what to do with the files. any help would be great =)

2. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Extract the ISO from the files with Winrar. Use Quickpar to fix any bad rar file with the par2 files. Also you can use Grabit instead of Newleecher which will do all the automatically as long as you have enough space on your hard drive.

3. hoddey

hoddey Regular member

4. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

Newsleecher can automatically do the repair and extraction as well automatically. You just need to configure it in the settings. Since he already spent the money for the Newsleecher he might as well keep using it as it is a great tool used in conjuction with newzbin.

newsgroup primer

This link is what got me started using newgroups.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  5. sergee858

sergee858 Member

Ok i pretty much got it now thanks guys but.. the PAR files im confused my file doesnt have any PAR files how do I know I need to repair it?