1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newsgroups

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by arsenal81, Jan 15, 2007.

1. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

i have been readin people mentioning it on forums, i dont get what it is? how does it work? fees?...etc?

can someone please explaing to me whats this newsgroup is all about and is it any good? i would be very greatful to you

thank you

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I don't know a whole lot about it. I purchased a one month trial at a newsgroup for $15 a month. You get the software on your computer, and basically search for what you want to download. The only difference between this and other downloads, this goes a whole lot faster. It takes your connection (DSL/COMCAST), and makes the download speed, over its limit. I personally don't like using it, it really didn't help, and I wasted $15 for it.

3. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

the thing is i am having my xbox flashed, i was flashed with an older software but it doesnt play all new downloaded game so it taken back to the store to have it flashed again.

i am looking around for a reliable source to download games but couldnt seem to find much. bit torrent is good for new games only as it have many seeders but abit older game will take forever to download.

does anyone else have a different view or wants to make their own review of newsgroups? is it actually this site newsgroups.com?

Thank you in advance

4. NwbSpank

NwbSpank Member

its pretty much simple after u understand...begin off from here

http://slyck.com/ng.php

its alot of reading but worth it...

i have grabit as my newsreader and i used my isp for the server..
    now i get around 200-300 kbs...much faster than bittorent (75 kbs)