1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2K5 Not loading from HDD Hard Drive

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by dannchoi, Aug 12, 2004.

1. dannchoi

dannchoi Guest

I was wondering if anybody could help me, I have a xenium Ice Chip and Evox 3935 installed and running the Evox bios with the pink logo at the top left.

I have DVD2Xbox installed and copied ESPN NFL 2K5 to my new HDD on the Xbox(80gb) but when I go to run the game from the hdd it freezes after the opening intros. I heard about patching the xbe files but still clueless.

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Download the tool called Craxtion and patched the default.xbe file of the game. You need to FTP the default.xbe file of the game from your Xbox, patch it with Craxtion, and FTP it back to the Xbox.

3. dannchoi

dannchoi Guest

Thanx for the help but I found out that the reason the game was not loading was due to a bug in the Xenium OS 2.0. What happened was that when I used the hard drive upgrade wizard on the Xenium OS it messed up the E:\ partition so I just reformatted E:\ from the OS and now NFL 2K5 works perfectly from the HDD.