1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL Street 2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dustoweb, Feb 10, 2005.

1. dustoweb

dustoweb Member

I searched through this forum for a thread on this and surprisingly couldn't find one so I thought I'd ask. Anyone have problems with copying NFL Street 2. I've made copies of just about all of my other games without a problem using DVD Decrypter, burned at 1x on TDK 8x DVD-R's. I have a flip top with Swap Magic 3.3 and all other copies play great. The problem is that the game loads very slow, and some audio cannot be heard such as the music and players talking. If I turn the sound off it plays better, but who wants to play it like that. Any patches or anything on this one? I've searched all over the net for something and haven't found anything. I'm going to try some different media just in case, but if anyone else has been able to get around this problem please let me know. BTW I have a V7 PS2 if that makes a difference.

2. Cixx

Cixx Member

There's a patch for the game on http://www.ps2ownz.com.

Checc forum on there site.
    I had same troubles and now it plays fine.

3. dustoweb

dustoweb Member

Ok, so I signed up on that site, but I guess I have to wait 5 days to look at anything. Oh well, I hope they have something. No one happens to have another link to that patch do they? A friend also mentioned trying a DVD+R, but i've had problems with those in the past, but I guess it's worth a shot.

4. rayza184

rayza184 Regular member

I also did mine on a +r and it worked fine. No patch needed

5. dustoweb

dustoweb Member

I signed up for the account, but after five days I was unable to get in. My account didn't exist, so I've signed up again and have to wait another five days. Oh well :-(

Anyone know if there are some dummy files in this game?

I've been able to fix these problems by replacing dummy files in the ISO in other games. Anyone have a list of them by chance?

6. GOG427

GOG427 Member

i have same problem anyone have list order or patch link.. ps2ownz i cant join because of email ..

7. syzable

syzable Guest

If you rebuild the game then it should work fine, it did for me. There's a thread about rebuilding this one somewhere.

8. GOG427

GOG427 Member

well i cant get it to work ..can anyone email me the patch i cant go on ps2owns do to email..

9. GOG427

GOG427 Member

ok i used iso buster and got all file out. what order do i put them in and do i just use nero trick

10. Prize99

Prize99 Regular member

anyone get this game to work online with a backup?