1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFS Most Wanted Freezes! running 3.02

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Shambar, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Shambar

Shambar Member

I'm trying to play NFS Most Wanted but everytime I try to run the game it, the loading screen comes up then it asks me if I want enable the autosave after I respond either yes or no, it freezes. The ISO is not corrupted because my psp was running 1.50 FW and my nfs was playing fine. After I upgraded to 3.02 to play psx games, I started to have this issue.

I'm currently running 3.02B FW with 1.50kernel mode, I also tried 3.02kernel mode.
    I tried to use Fastloader but it just freezes when the loading screen comes up. Any ideas why is this happening? Do I need to use Devhook? If so how? I have a UMD movie in my psp, do I need a real game?

Thanks

2. evolve123

evolve123 Regular member

Do you have a UMD in drive, have you disabled NO-UMD mode?

3. Shambar

Shambar Member

Yes I always have an UMD in my psp (movie). Use NO UMD was disable by default. But I have to enable it because I was getting the error "Game could not be started" or something like that(80020001) code error. and then when I enabled - use no umd, It finaly started to load but it then asks me to use autosave and it freezes at the nfs loading screen. so what do i do now?

4. grokki

grokki Member

you need a umd game not movie..

5. Shambar

Shambar Member

I guess I do. But I just got a new ISO game Wipedout Pure and runs just fine! with my UMD movie in my psp. I didn't use any loader, just moved the ISO to my ISO folder and launch it thru XMB. I guess some games won't run with the new version 3.02B. Does anybody have any problems with some other games?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2007