1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFSU2 online.... only one game each time

Discussion in 'PS2' started by teggy, Nov 24, 2004.

1. teggy

teggy Regular member

I'm from the UK, each time I take this online there is only one room maybe two. If I do a filter for say a drift race I get none. There are 70+ players online with 36 games, but none show. Any one know how to make the filter show all types of race?

PS: is anyone in the know of a PAL fix for MK:Deception to stop it freezing while it tries to connect for online play. DVDRick at ps2ownz says one is in the work but i'm wondering if anyone knows of another way or when the fix will be ready. I'v already tried burning it again.

2. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

I find the same, lucky to find 1 game most of the time. I just create a game and wait for someone to join.

That problem you mentioned with MK Deception, I get the same with Burnout 3, is there a known fix for that.

3. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

Regarding your problem with MK online play, ive just searched ps2ownz to try and find an answer for the same problem with Burnout 3. Apparantly with Burnout, when on the screen that freezes, if you unplug the network cable for 10-15 secs, then plug back in it should work. A pain in the ass I know, but you may want to give it a try on MK to see if it works. Just as a temporary solution until a patch comes out.