1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nfsu2 problems backin up on ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by togle, Dec 6, 2004.

1. togle

togle Guest

can anyone help backed up most of my ps2 games using stomp no problem, just done nfsu2 the same way when i play on ps2, game loads ok but when actually playing keeps freezing and loading every 2 mins eg when i come to a hill or a jump, this is really pissing me off tried alsorts but cant seem to solve it..... I am using ridator -dvdr also tries ritek tango

2. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

program, speed??

3. Drifty

Drifty Member

if ur ps2 is standing vertical, try laying it horizontal.

if that doesnt work then maybe you should use a higher quality media, or the disc you copied it off could have been scratched/dirty??...

4. togle

togle Guest

ive tried more than one origional copy and still have the same problem, I use stomp and burn at 2x plus my ps2 is laid horizontal... if its the media i am using can anyone recomend which is best as i have read loads of other forums and no one seems 100%

5. siralos

siralos Member

try Verbatim DVD-R 4x, I never had any problems with them. I don't think it matters what burn program you use. I prefer DVDDecrypter, but it also works with Nero or Alcohol 120%. important is burn speed and the media.
    I burnt NFSU2 twice on Verbatim DVD-R 8x on a speed of 2x and had the same problems as you had. since I put it on a DVD-R 4x it worked perfectly. try Verbatim DVD-R 4x; burn it on 2x speed and it will work.

6. togle

togle Guest

thanx will do

7. salad

salad Member

just burn it using nero, very simple, do not use the quick copy method though, always burn it at 1x speed.that's all u need to do. i have over 200 copies without any problem

8. togle

togle Guest

tried verbatim dvd-r 4x and it worked spot on, might as well use these disks from now on.[bold]thanx a million for your help.....[/bold] p.s does anyone no of a good uk site for these disks.

9. maxisneil

maxisneil Member

yeah im havin exact same problem and iv tried it with 8x taiyo yuden +r and 8x verbatim 8x +r but thats all iv got and i don wanna go buy some because i jsut bought 100 ot the ty's and also the lowest speed my ty's go is 2.4 but the extra .4 shouldn't make that much difference should it? togle i got my verbatims and ty's from svp.co.uk, very good, recommended