1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NH7 Mod Chip

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Grass69, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Grass69

Grass69 Guest

This is my first post.

Hi.

I recently had my PS2 modded so that i might be able to play backed up versions of my original games after the dog tried chowing my copy of GTA3.

Anyway, i did some research before i had this done and decided that the Messiah 2 Pro was the chip i wanted. After phoning a few ppl, the modder i decided on convinced me to get a NH7 chip, which he said had all the same features as the Messiah 2 Pro. I have a 390004 Playstation 2.

So i've had this chip in for about a week, no probs so far. Just wanted to know if anyone else has this chip and how it compares to other chips out there. I know this, u need to hold in the reset button to watch a DVD.

The chip itself is green, not red like the magic. I think its also known as the Blue chip. Also, i wrote SNES station to a CD and it played fine, even though i used a CD-RW, which i was very pleased to c!

If there are any known probs with this chip, i'd love to hear em.

Shot

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2003
  2. Grass69

Grass69 Guest

thanx for the great response. seems the people on this forum know less than me about this chip.

a pity.