1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NHL Channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by breck68, Sep 18, 2007.

1. breck68

breck68 Guest

The one I was looking was for BEV 91, but you can view any tvguide for any area there.

2. bill038

bill038 Guest

I know you have probably done this, but if you pull up the 91 sat on lyngsat and then click the red flag with the p it will tell you all the programs on 91

3. breck68

breck68 Guest

Must be on a different page. I don't see the red flag with the P.

4. bill038

bill038 Guest

Go to their main page, click on the packages America 61 to 160, then on the next page click on 91 in the list of sats.The next page has a list of all the transponders and they all show bell express vue. In the center of the lists is a little box with a and another one with a p. Click on the p and it will show what is on each transponder.

5. bill038

bill038 Guest

6. breck68

breck68 Guest

That's what I was looking at - thought you were talking about programming as in tvguide.

7. bill038

bill038 Guest

It tells you what is on each t/p. I thought that was what you were looking for. Isn't it a kind of tv guide? It has the t/p's and the sid's.

8. bill038

bill038 Guest

Did you find what you were looking for last night?

9. breck68

breck68 Guest

Everytime you rescan, you lose the off channels and gain the on channels. Have to wait for a night when most of them are on and rescan. Or scan as your game of choice is about to begin.

10. bill038

bill038 Guest

I noticed that in the list for dn the transponders aren't listed. I guess they switch them every nite before the games.