1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

night at the museum

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by fuses, Apr 11, 2007.

1. fuses

fuses Guest

need advise this film don't load on my computer can't watch or burn it i can burn and watch all my other films but this i can't it just says insert disc thanks fuses

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Exchange it.

3. dvdchick

dvdchick Regular member

4. fuses

fuses Guest

can't exchange it works on my dvd player? but my computer can't read it strange when i play on player it come up at start, it is illegal to copy and so/so and the name at bottom is fact:uk u can't pause this bit and i can't hear beeps? thanks 4 reply

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

What software are you using to try to watch the DVD on the PC? Does the PC drive recognize the DVD at all?

6. princedvd

princedvd Member

This DVD will not be released in the U.S. until April 24th.

7. fuses

fuses Guest

no my pc not register it, i use windows media player if i put another dvd in it comes up, dvd video, what i want to do with it this don't come up when i put night at museum?

8. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

About all I can suggest is try it on another PC to see if another drive will read the DVD. If a drive won't recognize it and the system is working properly, there's not much more that can be done. You may have to wait for the release date and get another copy.

9. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

its the copy protection on it...install anydvd and it should let u play it.......most dvd's nowadays wont let u play it on ur computer cuz of ppl ripping them or copying dvd's.

10. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

its the copy protection on it...install anydvd and it should let u play it.......most dvd's nowadays wont let u play it on ur computer cuz of ppl ripping them or copying dvd's.

11. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

fuses said the drive wouldn't recognize the disc. According to that, AnyDVD wouldn't work either. The disc is scanned by AnyDVD and it can't scan if the drive doesn't recognize the DVD.

I don't know about other people's equipment, but mine is pretty generic. I have no problems at all playing any of the new releases and only need decryption software when I go to record. I've heard of people having such problems, but I've not seen it yet on any of the PCs I've come in contact with.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  12. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

- it came out here in the UK recently. (Makes a change that we get something before the US of A). Absolutely brilliant film too. Anyway, like every other 'latest' movie that comes out, just try DVDFab Decrypter (free), that way you haven't wasted any money and it's so easy to use you won't have to faff about learning new programs..

13. fuses

fuses Guest

thanks for all replys i take it to friend house at weekend to see if it plays on his new computer tryed any dvd and fab no luck regards fuses

14. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

You're welcome and good luck.

15. b18bek9

b18bek9 Regular member

pacman like i said alot of releases are like that they wont recognize ur dvd or the drive so u cant rip it i was tryin to tell fuses to let anydvd run in the background and insert the movie in to the drive to see if it would play and to stop the copy protection from blockin the drive from being read......

16. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Copy protection doesn't block playing or recognizing a disc. A DVD is supposed to play in a DVD drive the same as in a standalone player. Copy protection is for prevention of recording. An old trick is to play a DVD for a minute or so to get the drive to recognize it while playing. Then shut off the player and do the decryption. But if the drive won't recognize the disc, there's notihing that can be done. I've backed up most of the difficult DVDs on the market, some mostly because they were the first with a particular type of copy protection, like Saw 3, Region 1. I have never had to run AnyDVD (or any other decryption program) to get a DVD to be recognized and play.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  17. gmtillman

gmtillman Member

I tried burning the Night at the Museum and I don't have audio it's has sound when you are at the menu but no sound when I click play..I am using DVD43 and 1clickdvdcopy I also burned 4 more movies and they all have sound... What up with that? Thanks for any relies gmtillman

18. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

You don't need anything for this one but DVD_Decrypter. This is a very easy movie.
    Then just shrink and burn. That's all.