1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nightfire Backup

Discussion in 'PS2' started by JMoney, Jun 10, 2003.

1. JMoney

JMoney Guest

I put Nightfire in my DVD drive and built the image with Prassi. Then I noticed that the image is only 550 MB. I thought I'd ask you guys before I wasted a DVD on it, when I may be able to backup to CD.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. JMoney

JMoney Guest

I tried building an iso image and burning (both with prassi), but resulted in a bad burn and a very annoying shade of red on my screen.

3. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

I guess the big question to ask would be, is Nightfire on dvd or cd? If it's on dvd, most of the dvd games have a dvd check built in although it can be circumnavigated. Have you tried burning with a different soft?

4. JMoney

JMoney Guest

It is a DVD based game. If it was CD, i could have just done a straight copy of it with cdrwin. Unfortunately, it will not read the disc.

5. bddarkman

bddarkman Regular member

Something not right i just checked to see if there is a rip kit for this and there is but it says its a 3cd rip.
    550 mb cant be right .

6. JMoney

JMoney Guest

I thought it sounded odd to put it on a DVD. Why would the image appear to be only 550 mb? I used the same process as all my other DVD backups.

7. bddarkman

bddarkman Regular member

I never used prassi only nero and alcohol 120 (free demo) both are easy and seem to work fine. download a free copy of alcohol 120 and see if it works .