1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo DS White Screen

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by angerpot, Oct 14, 2013.

1. angerpot

angerpot Newbie

Hi Everyone,

I have a question

I have just downloaded the new Firmware and Kernelware from www.r4isdhc.com for their "White Cards" which is a dual-core card

I own 3 Nintendo DS Lite each with their own cards
    1)The update i applied on all 3 consoles was a success but only 1 card seems to be working on all 3 consoles.
    2)All 3 cards have the exact same games,firmware and kernelware

It reads the cards but after that it goes to a white screen and i have to reboot the console

What can be the problem here

ps!!!!

I have used 1 card to upgrade all 3 consoles but it seems all i have done is to upgrade the R4 card and now i cannot upgrade the other 2 via the console

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  2. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

when the screen show white screen, how about format your sd card and reput the latest kernel in it?
    all 3 r4i dual core cards has white screen console or just 1 card? the other 2 cards, what the problem of them? cannot work on your ds console or cannot work on your 3ds?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  3. angerpot

angerpot Newbie

Yesterday i downloaded and updated the firmware to V6.20 and the Kernelware to 1.62 to one(1) of the R4 cards and inserted it into 3 of the consoles and did a firmware update with the 1 card on all 3 consoles

After that it changed my display on the console as well as what the 1 card looks like
    Before the "update" it said "Konami Digital Entertainment" and afterwards it said "Spongebob's Atlantis Sqaurepantis THQ"

My problem is:
    The 1 R4 card i used to update the 3 consoles with works perfectly in each of the 3 BUT if i put in the other R4 cards it "reads" the cards BUT as soon as i press on it to load the card with the firmware/kernelware that is exactly the same it goes over to a "white screen"

What do i need to do to make the other cards works
    How do i update the firmware/kernelware on the other R4 cards

4. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

so you have 3 cards work well before updating.
    After update, just 1 card work well the other 2 cards turn white screen and cannot work anymore..
    hmm...i don' know if you do any wrong operation during the updating, but seems your cards broken during the updating.
    i am afraid you have to change new cards..