1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo WiFi Adapter used to connect with the PSP?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by drakex, May 24, 2007.

1. drakex

drakex Regular member

Okay I am the proud owner of the Wii, the Nintendo DS and I decided to buy the Nintendo WiFi as I was using mainly Nintendo stuff, now I bought a PSP but unfortunaly as you know the Nintendo WiFi will not work with the PSP... or will it?

Has someone found out a software or some trick to make this WiFi adpater work with the SOny PSP? Any help is much appreciated and please dont tell me to get another WiFi like Max, I know it, I should have gotten it, if there isno solution a plain NO will do thanks in advance.

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

theres a cd software called wifi max, it sometimes doesnt work ( but there are guides in the forums for that) and it uses a usb to transmitt a wireless signal for ds and psp. and you can send files for the psp wirelessly also

3. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

theres a cd software called wifi max, it sometimes doesnt work ( but there are guides in the forums for that) and it uses a usb to transmits a wireless signal for ds and psp. and you can send files for the psp wirelessly also

sorry for the double post man..

Last edited: May 25, 2007
  4. Jason3

Jason3 Guest

5. drakex

drakex Regular member

Tried everysingle step and no result, I even get a blue screen on my PC when configuring this.. I am guessing I will need to reinstall windows.