1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nintendo wii chip problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by bruce67, Sep 20, 2007.

1. bruce67

bruce67 Member

can anyone help just bought a wii but when i took it to get chip with my mate there could only do his which was a older model mine is new but he said won,t work on mine anyone have any ideas please new to this just been told of this site today hope someone can help thanks bruce

2. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Yours is probably D2C. Those are unmoddable right now.

3. bruce67

bruce67 Member

thanks do youhave any idea when there will be able to do them,or if there can do them thanks bruce

4. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Nope. If there was a way then I'd be happy. :)

Maybe soon but not now.

5. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

First of all, how old are you? Independent non run on sentences are your friend. If you look down to the left of the key that looks like this "?" (without the quotes) there resides a key that has a dot on it. We call this a period. This helps you to inform us when you end a sentence. After that it is appropriate to give yourself a space and then a capital letter representing the beginning of a new sentence. Now nobody is faulting you by any means. We understand that allowing our youth to be guided by the likes of an uneducated Kanye West or booze hound Britney Spears has its own ramifications. That's why we are here to help. Okay, now on to your original question.

The only sure way to tell if you have a D2C chipset is to actually tear down your system and check. If you don't want to do that then you can put your serial number from your wii into this website and it will give you a clue as to whether you might have a D2C chipset. Good luck!

http://nintendo-scene.com/wiitracker/search.php

6. bruce67

bruce67 Member

if you don,t lik my questin dont, read it (sad person with nowt better to do) do you like my spelin 2

7. Kafluke

Kafluke Active member

Yunno, keep digging yourself down that hole and nobodies gunna be able to help you out! LOL

8. bruce67

bruce67 Member

some one e-mailed off this site with help thanks with no fault picking too
    but thanks anyway now no there is no version 3 chip out yet hope it comes soon