1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo Wii upcoming big launch tittles:

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by dazila, Aug 20, 2007.

1. dazila

dazila Regular member

Ok ive made this thread so we can discuss the big upcomming games like:
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Mario Kart Wii
    Metroid Prime 3
    Super Smash Bros Brawl.
    etc.
    Whatever you want to talk about do it here i will be waiting to see what the 1st comment will be and we will get started.
    Just post.

2. albino92

albino92 Regular member

I can't wait for galaxy! The graphics and gameplay look awesome! Super mario 64 is my favorite game of all time, so i can't wait for this.

3. dazila

dazila Regular member

Yes I know but i think theer will still be people who say that SM64 is better yes i do know it is a great game maybe the best but games will surpass it but people always want it to stay the best it will stay as the most amazing game of all time because it set the margin so high but it wont stay best adventure game at the moment i will say that the 2 best adventure games are SM64 SM:Sunshine people underestimate SMS because they say SM64 is better in terms of length it is and the levels have a beter feel but SMS has much better graphics same gameplay, better storyline and a full opening film which in they talk!.
    I hope SM:Galaxy beats out SM64 by alot that wouldnt mean super mario 64 is a poor game it would show how amazing SMG is because 11 years on SM64 is best or 2nd best adventure game still with alot of rep still and it would take an amazing game to take it down lets hope SMG does do so.
    It looks great Running in 480p60 very smooth and detailed and by the looks of the videos it looks very very smooth FPS rate im hoping 35+fps.

4. Legalto

Legalto Regular member

I'm looking forward to Metroid Prime 3. However, I'm a little reluctant to playing it as I have yet to beat Metroid Prime 2. I beat the first one relatively quickly when it came out but the second one just didn't get me as excited. I really had the dark world light world concept as well. It made puzzles annoying at times. I think I'll try prime 3 regardless of some of the story that I've missed by not beating prime 2. Prime 3 just looks a lot better mechanically.

5. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

Mario Kart Shall pwn all.

6. albino92

albino92 Regular member

Yah i hope SMG will be better than sm64, and lets hope it is very smooth.

7. dazila

dazila Regular member

Belive it or not im a massive fan of Big N but i have never touched a metroid prime game are they great???
    I love the zelda series.

8. Legalto

Legalto Regular member

The metriod games are interesting, and the bosses are always really cool. It's just that for some reason I started to lose interest while I was playing the second one. The third looks to be really good so I'll probably check it out.

9. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

is this thread for Nintendo games exclusively? because I am incredibly excited for Manhunt 2, its just a bummer that they keep pushing it back, I just don't understand why they can't release an AO game on consoles

10. albino92

albino92 Regular member

Yah they should just release Ao games, it would be cool. And this may sound stupid but maybe more people would buy it to see why it's so controversial.

11. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

no that makes sense, I love controversial stuff, I read from several sources that this was the most violent game ever made and I was really excited to get it, but now we are just going to get some dumbed down version which is complete bullshit if you ask me

12. dazila

dazila Regular member

Every Game can be talked about in here....
    Crash bandicoot Clash of the titans sounds interesting but ever since vivendi took it from naughty dog the series have gone lower and lower but like spyro i hope they regain the ground in the upcomming one spyro Enter dragonflight was shocking the HT was Ok and ANB was Good.
    So you are saying i should get MP 3?
    I dont know if i should.
    i liek zelda and most racing shooting games,
    But i dont like Halo....:D

13. albino92

albino92 Regular member

From what i hear the game is great so far, but the full review isn't out yet

14. dazila

dazila Regular member

I still say SMG is my most waited for game on the wii at the moment....

15. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

SMG looks really good, but I know I will just get frustrated with it really fast, I don't think there is going to be a Wii game that will top twilight princess for a long time though

16. albino92

albino92 Regular member

I'm sorry as good as zelda games are they are a lot more frustrating then mario games.

17. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

really? I just remember playing sm64 and getting pissed because I was trying to get the same power star 50 times in a row and couldn't do it, I have only played 2 zelda games though and neither of them have frustrated me very much

18. albino92

albino92 Regular member

I know what you mean that Sm64 is sometimes hard to get stars, and i can see how you think SMG might be complex, but the thing about zelda games is that you need to find everything and whatnot. Twilight Princess isn't a good example because it's one of the easier one's, but try playing the original without a walkthrough.

19. dazila

dazila Regular member

I finished Zelda im so happy LOL!.
    Anyways i wanted to ask would there be much diff between 1st and 3rd party component cables im planning to buy some but the nintendo ones are much more expensive.
    And i dont have and LCD or Plasma i have a crt which has component inputs so im expecting 480p??

20. albino92

albino92 Regular member

On your tv does it say edtv or hdtv because otherwise it'll just be 480i component and it probably won't work and it won't be in 480p if it does work and it might look a little better in 480i. Also i'd only get the cables if you plan on playing metroid and any new upcoming games with better graphics.