1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NME chip XBL banned

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by stuvusa, May 18, 2007.

1. stuvusa

stuvusa Member

I posting a thread to see if anyone with Team Underdog's NME chip v1.1, v1.2, or v1.3 has been banned from xbox live? Right now I can play on live with a store bought game, and have yet to play on xbox live with a backup. Has anybody played a backup on xbox live with the NME chip?

2. KSD22

KSD22 Guest

I got a chip don't think it's NME, but I can LIVE no backups though only originals on LIVE. Try a backup and you're gone garanteed. Don't become the first chipper to become banned that would be imbarrassing

3. DodgeM4s

DodgeM4s Member

I have a TMS360 mod chip installed and havent connected to live yet because im afraid lol

4. KSD22

KSD22 Guest

Does you chip have a bypass switch if so then nothing to be afraid of they can't find you.

5. fgamer

fgamer Guest

I think you guys should go online with a backup and test to see if they can ban chipped consoles, this info would really help in finding out what technique Microsoft is using. Who's gonna be the victim?

6. DodgeM4s

DodgeM4s Member

nah u go first

7. fgamer

fgamer Guest

I don't have a modchip, I've already been online playing with backups and my original GOW and I havn't been banned yet. I'm just curious if people with modchips are safe when playing a backup online.

8. dk21boy

dk21boy Member

i used the first nme chip v1.1 used backups on live for 10 mths got banned same day as halo 3 beta released,phoned shop he said it was same for all the consoles he had modded.

9. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

I have an nme 2.0, its not even switched on because I have to press and hold power (benq drive) to enable it, I only play live with retail games, and always unplug the lan cable when playing backups.
    So I get the pre release of fallout 3 to see what its like (backup), lan unplugged, the game locked up, I take the game out, reboot my 360 with my RETAIL cod4 and lan plugged back in, chip not enabled..and guess what.....Im banned

work that one out

10. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

Hey if you think this is bad!!!

I am currently beta testing the new xbox 360 dashboard and if you have a modded console you will be in trouble with the install to hard drive option in the dash because even with the game on the hard drive you need the original disk in order to boot the game off of the hard drive.

11. fern148

fern148 Regular member

That was posted already in another thread and this is what Wabashman wrote. Already been stated by someone that has downloaded the leaked version of NXE and it will boot them from a burnt copy.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008