1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nme modchip 1.2 and xbox live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mg888, Jan 27, 2007.

1. mg888

mg888 Guest

Hi all, on the team underdog website it says that you can play on Xbox live with your game backups. Everytime I start playing a backup it disconnecting me from xbox live and it tells me that I have a problem with my network. But when i put an original disc it never disconnecting me. Anyone knows how play with backups on XBL with nme 1.2 modchip ?

Another question.. I got a emulator dvd from my xbox 1 which i can play nes, snes games on it (iso image)... Is there anyway to make it compatible to work with the 360 ?

Thank you

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

not really sure about the live thing but no you cant run the emulators on your 360, it cant run unsigned code, if its not something from microsoft (or other game company) its not going to work

3. philmccan

philmccan Guest

I have been looking at the fetures of NME 1.2 and no where does it say any thing about being able to play backups on live.
    The reason you are having problems playing backups on live is because you probably have the "Y" wire connected. It's a saftey feature so yodo not get your self banned.