1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"No archives found in selected files and folders" ....why???

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Vinnys025, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Vinnys025

Vinnys025 Guest

Why am I getting this message when I try to extract the .001 file from my bittorrent? I'm using winrar and right clicking on the .001 file to extract to a specified folder, but it keeps coming up with this message. Its "winning eleven 8" usa version. Someone please help.

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

That means the version you downloaded is either incomplete or corrupted.

3. Vinnys025

Vinnys025 Guest

dam, that sucks...after a two day download for that game dam it. Well, now I downloaded another game but I need a password from Solops2 to extract it. Does anyone know where I can get the Passwords from their site? I tried to register for the past 2 days at their site, but no luck.

4. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

1. Most torrent sites allow comments, try browsing through the comments below the torrent to find out the password.

2. The password may be located in a text file in the folder your torrent downloaded to.

3. The password can also be in the brackets of the torrentname. So if it's something like SuperDuperMan4.Toiletman.[IWishIHadAGamingCompany].torrent, then the password may be "IWishIHadAGamingCompany".