1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No audio captured in Windows Movie Maker?

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by tom34diy, Feb 14, 2007.

1. tom34diy

tom34diy Member

I could use a little help here. I have Nero 6 but wanted to try Win MM, but it did not capture any audio from my 8mm camcorder. I use Pinnacle Dazzle to convert, and that works fine when I use Pinnacle software to capture. Any idea why the Win MM did not capture the audio? Thanks. Tom

2. juicer

juicer Member

Which Dazzle are you using? I am having the same problem using Dazzle 80 but I don't have the original Pinnacle software. It appears that the drivers installed with Dazzle work best/only with Pinnacle Studio. There is a set of drivers at driverguide.com that claim to allow the Dazzle to work with any 3rd party capture system that accommodates TWAIN acquisition. I've been at this all day and haven't been able to get it to work. I'd love to have a copy of the Pinnacle Software if you'd care to PM me... beg,beg.