1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Audio- Really Need Help!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by RealeZ, Mar 4, 2005.

1. RealeZ

RealeZ Member

I just downloaded 1 Click DVD & just went through & ran setup as normal. Burned a movie & no sound. So next I downloaded DVD43 which shows Remove Audio CD Protection & Remove Analogue Video Copy protection with a check mark.Still no audio.

Is there something I've missed? I thought 1 Click meant just that. Would really like to get this going. If anyone can bring up suggestion I'd really appreciate.

2. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

download dvdshrink from here.... then check out a guide (although its easy enough to use)

3. RealeZ

RealeZ Member

Thanks. Should I get rid of DVD43?

4. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

if its not working for you....

a lot of people use shrink - so you can get more help...

also when you have nero shrink even lets you use the nero burn engine so it can rip shrink and burn - a great little app :D

5. Sorrow1

Sorrow1 Member

I use dvdxcopy to rip, it shrinks the movie as it rips,
    after movie is ripped,rename folder or x copy will delete it,edit with vobrator and IFOedit then burn with Nero - ifo edit gets rid of that stupid xcopy copyright screen.

If you use vobrator make sure ASPI layer is installed and up to date.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  6. RealeZ

RealeZ Member

Thanks guys. After paying $60 for 1Click DVD I now wonder what I'll ever use it for but live & learn.

I'll try Nero. Really appreciate the input.

I guess after reading about nero problems I'm beginning to wonder if ANYthing works well. I mean I don't give a damn what they charge, just make it burn & auto update. I'll get back if I'm still having problems.

By the way am I the lone ranger having problems with 1 Click?

Sony 3.2GHz P4, 160GB, 512MB, 1MB Lvl-2, DVD+RW/CD-RW, DVD-ROM.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2005
  7. Jazyy2000

Jazyy2000 Member

I just came up with a similar problem. I've been using Decryter for a good while now but 4 disk ago I came across a problem. which is " NO SOUND " the movie is there but there's no sound.. What went WRONG? help Please... I now have enought coaster to fill up a Football field since I started burning DVD almost 9 months NOW??? wew!! H.E.L.P. P.L.E.A.S.E.

8. RealeZ

RealeZ Member

Have you thought about the change in DVD manufacturer's?

I'm very new at this. And I still have not fixed my problem. But I understand Memorex is not good.

Basically I think everyone here uses dvdshrink. Though I'm not convinced anything works without problems. All I want to do is backup a movie I own.

Let me know if you've foound the answer.

9. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

What is the name of the movie you are all having the problem with?

10. Jazyy2000

Jazyy2000 Member

I have tried to backup Pitch Black, and Donnie Brasco and Monster, also like my friend mention about changing media. Yes I did that and this is why it's so strange because right after that I can use Clonedvd and it worked.. I've been using Sony dvd+R and Supermedia dvd-R.. I also uninstall dvdshrink still the same... OH! I went up to ScubaPete's site and use Shrink as he laid it out and it work BUT it's got the MENU in there which I couldn't get rid.. Thanks much.. guy's

By the way I've been using the Mayo's way which is what stop working for me...

ISN'T THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM??

OH! I went up to ScubaPete's site and use Shrink as he laid it out and it work BUT it's got the MENU in there which I couldn't get rid.. Thanks much.. guy's

By the way I've been using the Mayo's way which is what stop working for me...

Last edited: Mar 24, 2005