1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Audio Streams found?

Discussion in 'Convert video to another format' started by Tazhyngarth, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Tazhyngarth

Tazhyngarth Member

Trying to convert AVI to DVD using Avi2Dvd and on step 1, I load up the AVI I wish to convert. Then Im supposed to choose an Audio Stream, however there is nothing in my drop down lists to choose from. I cannot continue the Converting Process without this one step. Can anyone please help me?!

2. attar

attar Senior member

Avoid long source file names with spaces and try placing the source avi file in the root directory instead of in a long pathname.

C:\myfile.avi

instead of:

C:\Users\Superuser\Documents\Any Video Converter\AVI\Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest - 720p Trailer_new_xvid.avi

3. Tazhyngarth

Tazhyngarth Member

Ah ok, I did read that elsewhere...perhaps posted by you, but it didn't make sense when I read it. Looking at this post now, it makes sense. I'll try that tonight and report back.

Thank you.

4. Tazhyngarth

Tazhyngarth Member

Still no go, there is nothing in the first drop down, and the other two have "none" in them. Need all 3 to say None or something I guess. Any other ideas?

5. attar

attar Senior member

IMO, AVStoDVD or DVD Flick are better.
    I always found AVI2DVD to be quirky.