1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Channels when once there was

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by seoirse, Aug 8, 2007.

1. seoirse

seoirse Member

I've had an unusual problem with my Eurovox 2007. I had it working with all the channels 130+ after doing a normal powerscan 290 to 400 at 6887 mbaud. It worked perfectly for a night then no signal the next day, that night they came back without me having to do anything, the next day they were gone and have stayed gone. I tried everything full powerscan etc. checked the cables. I even reconnected my N*L box to see if it still worked and it did S*y S*orts etc. Have N*L copped on? Why would the signal be strong enough to allow the N*L box to work but not the Eurovox? Have N*L changed the mBaud or something else? If anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

2. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

They are altering the signal strength on some channels. I have the same problem. This usually goes back to normal after a day or two, but this has been going on for the last while.

If you get a powered signal booster this may help with the weaker signals.

3. seoirse

seoirse Member

Thanks sc0user. Its a strange one becuase now I'm not getting any channels at all through the Eurovox. The signal strength stays at about 8% on the Eurovox 2007 yet the N*L cable box works fine (so there is a signal good enough to work their box). I've tried a powered booster to no avail. I didn't think N*L could do anything about the Eurovox I'd heard that it would be very costly for them to change their current system.

4. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Sorry I do not have a Eurovox, but I do have a Starview and an N** box and I am having problems with both of them, although not to your extent. The N** problem is just on one or two frequencies.

You could try what Suse said here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/11/506556 on the page you have posted on already. Basically it is a method of fine tuning your Eurovox frequencies, although it does call for manual input of frequencies after they are found. May get you out of a hole.