1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no credit card

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by obinna12, Feb 3, 2007.

1. obinna12

obinna12 Member

yo. i live in the USA and my parent dont want to let me use their credit card to buy magic keys2 and swapmagic for my v12 ps2. is there a reliable site that has a different payment method? ive also heard of prepaid credit cards. im willing to give those a try. are prepaid credit cards worth it? THANX!!!

2. tincbtrar

tincbtrar Member

Obinna,

Not too many people usually reply to "yo." However, if you are interested in purchasing "pre-paid credit cards" I believe they can be purchased at drug stores. From what I remember, CVS offers gift cards from American Express. I received a Visa Gift Card over the holidays and had difficulty using it thru Buy.com

Try to research a little bit more. Im sure that there is a way to purchase these items.

3. obinna12

obinna12 Member

next time i wont say"yo" thanx for responding tinc u were a big help. Does anybody else have any advice?

4. obinna12

obinna12 Member

just bought a vanilla visa giftcard and bought magickeys and swapmagic with it from revolution-sales. they emailed me saying exactly
    Regards,

Thanks for your order! One or more of our verification checks related to
    this order failed and we'd like to confirm your information with the funding
    credit card company. Please send the telephone number for your card issuer's
    customer service printed on the back of your credit card. If you cannot find
    the number, please forward the name of your card issuer.

support@revolution-sales.com
    http://revolution-sales.com

-Please include previous message content in your reply-

i gave them the info they wanted. am i in trouble? do you think i just got my money stolen? thanx

5. obinna12

obinna12 Member

bump. im getting really worried. this is the first thing ive ever bought online.

6. steimy

steimy Active member

if you have a bank account you can just get a free Paypal account. a lot of stores will accept it these days.
    Then just transfer the money to Paypal and use it to pay for your internet purchases.