1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Dashboard, help :D.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by DareDev, Feb 14, 2007.

1. DareDev

DareDev Guest

OK, so yeah, I soft-modded my old xbox, no big deal, but something went wrong and I have no dashboard :D, it's not really a big deal, it's just a waste to see it collect dust in a corner :(, I can't FTP to a computer because I have no dashboard. . . . I've tried using Slayers EvoX Auto Installer disc v2.7 (yes I know how to burn a Iso, tried using a CD-RW and a DVD-RW, program used was Nero), and well nothing is seeming to work. . . . so thanks for the tips, if anyone leaves any.

Error Code 13 - kernel - Dashboard launch fail, when I try to boot with Slayers disc

Error Code 13 - kernel - Dashboard launch fail, when I try to boot without a disc

By the way, yes I can boot games.

2. jmanbig

jmanbig Member

hey did you use the game saves exploit to softmod if so boot the game used and try installing again or ftping when the installer loads

3. DareDev

DareDev Guest

Yeah, the 007 one, no I can't reinstall it because I deleted the save files from my hard-drive and you can't use the memory card to install it, I can't use a burned boot disc (AID or Slayers) because my xbox can't load burned games, so I guess ill just have to hotswap it, or buy a modchip, by the way, thanks for the reply.

4. razielo82

razielo82 Member

trying burning the slayer disc on a DVD-R or DVD+R. this worked for me after i tried both cdrw and dvd+rw with no luck. once u get it to boot u can easily ftp and fix your dash or just install a new one with the disc