1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'No Disc" Error

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Twist86, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Twist86

Twist86 Member

Hello everyone I have a small problem and I hope you can help me. I use Ripit4me to remove menus and trailers on my DVDs. Then I make backups via HDD and DVD-RW to keep my originals safe. My grandparents have a blue ray player that plays DVD-RW discs and they have errors with my discs. I have a Pioneer DV-260 and it plays all NTSC discs just fine. Now if I leave the menu it plays just fine for them but I wonder is there anything I can do to help players like that?

Is this a typical problem with new dvd players or is that just a crappy blue ray player? They have a Panasonic but I am unsure what model (I can get it later) I do know they payed high dollar for it a few years ago though.

Thank you very much for reading my thread and giving any advice possible.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2011
  2. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

Say What??

Try to c w Df8. T B w IBurn.

3. Twist86

Twist86 Member

Looks like some edited my post for me. I did a copy/paste from a thread on another forum and it doesn't look like this.

4. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

Ripit4me is Long Outdated. You Can Try to Rip With DFab and Burn With Imgburn. You Have to Find Blank Media That Your Blu-Ray Likes.

Burning the Movie Only, Will Give You Better Quality. You Can Slow the Burn Speed Down to 1/2 The Rated Speed of the Blank Disc, and Set the Target Area to 4300

DFab: http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

Imgburn You Can Download From This Site at Software Downloads

5. Twist86

Twist86 Member

I have no issue with the rip or the burn, I have issue because the player wont play the backup without a menu. My problem is I need to add a menu without touching my source.

6. todds

todds Guest

Is this really worldwide??